Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Adventure Week #2: Treasure Island Book Review

Over at my crime fiction blog, I reviewed Treasure Island by Robert Louis Stevenson. It's Part 2 of Adventure Week, my reviews of some classic adventure tales I read for the first time this year. Yeah, it's not exactly science fiction and that's why I'm posting it on my crime fiction blog. Check it out. I consider it my favorite classic novel of the year. Not sure what can top it.

Up next: King Solomon's Mines (tomorrow).

1 comment:

  1. Treasure Island's a wonderful story.

    For pirate lovers on September 19th there's Talk Like A Pirate Day. I will be participating on my blog with a review of an anthology, FAST SHIPS, BLACK SAILS, from Night Shade Books.

    ReplyDelete

Book Review: Perdido Street Station by China Mieville

(Even though this is a cross-post, there might be genre-specific discussions that would better be served here at SF Safari than at my other ...