Friday, July 10, 2009

Robert E. Howard's Conan Stories on Audio

Audible.com just made my day. I just discovered the first 13 Conan stories on audio. A quick peek at Wikipedia, "The Source of All Things True," reveals these are the 13:

* "The Phoenix on the Sword"
* "The Frost Giant's Daughter"
* "The God in the Bowl"
* "The Tower of the Elephant"
* "The Scarlet Citadel"
* "Queen of the Black Coast"
* "Black Colossus"
* "Iron Shadows in the Moon"
* "Xuthal of the Dusk"
* "The Pool of the Black One"
* "Rogues in the House"
* "The Vale of Lost Women"
* "The Devil in Iron"

I am one happy dude!

2 comments:

  1. I love the Conan stories that my older brothers got me started on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Randy and Barbara - Well, so far, over my vacation, I listened to the non-fiction introduction. Very informative, especially since I know practically nothing about Howard. Now, I'm much more interested in him, as an author, and his characters.

    ReplyDelete

Book Review: Perdido Street Station by China Mieville

(Even though this is a cross-post, there might be genre-specific discussions that would better be served here at SF Safari than at my other ...